Catholic Life Support
Various Events – visit www.archphila.org
- Marriage Encounter Philly Area
- Marriage Encounter World-wide
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops – For Your Marriage Resources
Courage is an international apostolate of the Catholic Church, which ministers to persons with same-sex attractions.
EnCourage is a Roman Catholic apostolate for parents, friends and family members of loved ones with samesex attractions. EnCourage is a faithful witness to Catholic teaching on sexual morality which meets the needs of its members with charity and compassion. EnCourage does not embrace the necessity of changing a loved one’s sexual attraction to seek support from our ministry. Visit Site
Crisis Pregnancy Links
Ministries extend compassion to those who’ve had abortions.
Catholic organizations help women heal through the sacraments and by letting them know they are forgiven.
- Project Rachel: hopeafterabortion.org or contact Catholic Charities (215-587-5650).
- Rachel’s Hope After Abortion, Rachel’s Hope Ministry: rachelshope.org or 858-581-3022.
- Lumina Hope & Healing After Abortion: postabortionhelp.org
- Fathers & Brothers Ministries International: 1-888-546-0148
- Project Joseph: projectrachelkc.com/help-for-men/
- Rachel’s Vineyard Ministries: rachelsvineyard.org
- Reclaiming Fatherhood: Menandabortion.info
- National Office For Post Abortion Reconciliation and Healing: noparh.org
- Silent No More Awareness Campaign: silentnomoreawareness.org
- Love From Above: lovefromaboveinc.com
- Priests For Life: priestsforlife.org